Sunday, November 30, 2014

A Message for You

As you may know already, I wrote several books on how to succeed in your career, and in your life like here. I ask you to please help: read the free excerpt of my book, on amazon.com, and leave a testimony. -------
I intend to hoId a contest soon with a prize of great value.  But first, if you want to get automatically, and weekly the posts I write, please write to me on : info AT bestYourLife.com . so I can send you great value tips
My last give away : a free seat to a 3-day intensive training in LA, a Callan Rush Training (value $2,000) How to start in the "live event training". That was great! She's was a teacher and decided to go into training , and is very successful now. she was training us, expecting a baby, aka, pregnant, and we met great people there.
Anyway , keep in touch, and I will surely help you succeed.
Love and Light to You,
Emrick

No comments: